- Working with the MVC architecture in AngularJS, there is a tendency to put too much code into one controller. When you have a group of developers working on the same project, improper code distribution will have a severe impact.
- The API for HTML and XML documents is known as the DOM. However, Angular developers frequently make the mistake of working directly on the DOM and changing it.
- There are instances when developers fail to assign functions correctly while coding. It may be difficult to obtain maintainable code if an unnamed function is declared.
- A common mistake made by Angular developers is to neglect to test an app before deploying it since they are unaware of the fact that problems might be launched by a variety of circumstances.
- Declaring a component in multiple NGModule-s is a common Angular developer error that results in an error being thrown right at your screen. This problem arises because each component must be mentioned inside the scope of its own NgModule. Each component can only belong to one NgModule. If you want to use a component, the current NgModule must be aware of it.
- The excellent Google Chrome plug-in Batarang is used by Angular developers to create and debug Angular apps. One of the most frequent errors made by Angular developers is failing to use this extension tool.
Reach our team of experts for further details.